M.S. student in Applied Mathematics
2021–present, Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Scientific Computing (IMECC), University of Campinas (Unicamp), Brazil.
Dipl.Ing. in Applied Mathematics (Statistics, Signals and Data)
2018–2020, CentraleSupélec, Paris-Saclay University, France.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering
2015–2021, School of Electrical and Computing Engineering (FEEC), University of Campinas (Unicamp), Brazil.
Mar. 2021 – Jul. 2021: Undergraduate teacher assistant, School of Electrical and Computing Engineering (FEEC), University of Campinas (Unicamp), Brazil.
Supervisor: Prof. José Cândido S. Santos Filho.
Apr. 2020 – Oct. 2020: Research intern, Mathematical and Algorithmic Sciences Lab, Huawei Paris Research Center, France.
Supervisor: by Dr. Ingmar Land.
Jul. 2019 – Apr. 2020: Student researcher, Laboratory of Signals and Systems (L2S), CentraleSupélec, Paris-Saclay University, France.
Supervisor: Prof. Sheng Yang.
Apr. 2016 – Aug. 2018: Student researcher, Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Scientific Computing (IMECC), University of Campinas (Unicamp), Brazil.
Supervisors: Prof. Henrique Sá Earp and Prof. Sueli Costa.
- Merit Award in National Journey of Scientific Initiation (JNIC). SBPC, 2018.
- 2nd place in Scientific Inititation Prize “Beatriz Neves”. SBMAC, 2018.
- Academic Excellence in Undergraduate Work (category Geometry and Topology) in Journey of Mathematics, Applied Mathematics and Mathematical Education (J3M). PET Matemática/UFPR, 2017.
- Scientific Merit in XXV Unicamp Congress of Scientific Initiation. PRP/Unicamp, 2017.
- 2018–2019: student representative at the Department of Communications (DECOM), FEEC, Unicamp.
- 2017–2018: member of CABS (Bernardo Sayão Academic Centre), FEEC, Unicamp.
- 2015–2018: member of GER (Group of Studies in Robotics), Unicamp.
Financial coordinator and VSSS project coordinator (2016), general-coordinator (2017), communication coordinator (2018).
- 2012–2014: member of CIC Robotics (Scientific Investigation Club), Salvador.
- Information theory
- Communication theory
- Machine learning
- Brazilian Portuguese: native
- English: proficient (Cambridge CAE, TOEFL ITP: 660/677)
- French: proficient (TFI: 975/990)
- Spanish: independent
- Japanese: basic (JLPT N4)